Friday, November 13, 2009

The Problem w/ Rootbeer Floats

Honestly, I am embarrassed and flabbergasted that I even have to explain this to the world, but here goes . . . you know when you go to the beach and you find a little inlet of water that's uncannily warm and foamy? Well, do you know why its warm and foamy? 'Cause that's pee foam and pee foam is gross.
Enter the Rootbeer float . . . basically pee foam in a cup--yuck! We really ought to outlaw the rootbeer float (and pee foam).

And while we are at it, we also need to outlaw all A&W restaurants. I mean, I have my pee foam reasons for not participating in rootbeer float fanaticism, but I think that more than its resemblance to pee foam, my distaste may be linked to a family incident at A&W. I'll spare the details except to say that each of us had a rootbeer float, Lee-Lee got barfy sick, mom saw no containers to catch the spew . . . except each of our root beer float cups. Not the best combo or memory.

(Pictures courtesy of Sea Worlds own "Pee Foam Pond")

2 comments:

Krissa said...

I love root beer floats.

SG said...

Those are some great pee-foam pictures. You are right, rootbeer floats are gross, pee in a cup, sick!