Monday, March 23, 2009

Our Beautiful Girls

So every Sunday (almost) I try to take a pic of the girls. JD made fun of this little ritual and wondered 1. Why? and 2. When will I stop?

1. Because
2. When they say no AND beat me up!

So, here are a few pics from Sunday's
3-1-09
(Thanks Jeff and Ana for the best Rainbow dress ever!)


3-8-09
(Its hard to get them both to look good at once)
Sweet Adria


Sweet Lainey


3-15-09


and with Mama--its hard to see, but the famous Brittany hair is in this pic--this is me looking HOT! (no comments please)


3-22-09
Its really hard to get 3 people to look good in a pic!

7 comments:

JBSquared said...

This is an awesome tradition, and I feel that much of what J.D. says should be ignored. :)

It's so cute to see them side-by-side every week! Just think what an awesome collection of pics this will be someday when they're older!

SG said...

You girls are so flippin cute! BUT, I can't see your haircut very well. Send a better picture!

Danya said...

HAHA adorable.

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Wow, who is the hot mama in the picture!!! Haha, I do like the new hair though! You know, I was once told that you can never take too many pictures of your kids, I go through 500 pics like nothing in my camera. And those videos are just ADORABLE!!! How Firm A Foundation???What??? That is AWESOME!

J.D. Park said...

Tara, you know me well enough to know that I don't make fun of people in general, and that I would especially never make fun of you. I'm sure you must have misinterpreted whatever I said.

Jen, same goes for you. In fact, I'm a little surprised that neither you nor Shandee defended me. Still I'll grant that that is generally sound advice and would have come in handy for a number of people over the years. Like when I used to occasionally amuse myself with certain of my friends (e.g. Steve - though he could give as good as he got) by asserting something false that they knew was false, and they knew that I knew was false just for the fun of watching them try to "convince" me of something that they knew I already knew.

JBSquared said...

J.D., come to think of it, I'm also a little surprised that Shandee didn't defend you. She's a lot nicer than I am. :)

And as long as we're on the subject, I think pretty much ALL of what Steve says should be ignored - except when he happens to agree with me (ha ha).

SG said...

Okay, so for some reason I did not see any of JD's comments or Danya's but thankfully I got Jenn's. Which, by the way Jenn, 2 n's or 1? I never know. Anyhow, JD, I do support you because I think you are SUPER funny! AND you always laugh at my jokes which make me feel popular and a bit famous even though I know I'm not so that rocks. But also, I could totally see you telling that to Tara but 1. I'm a photog. I ALWAYS wanna take pictures so I think Tara's brilliant and 2. I'm a little offended that you would never offend Tara. Why? Why not? She might be fun to offend. You might enjoy it and we might enjoy that you enjoy it ya know? And also, I was really confused by your whole last paragraph but it DID sound like some crazy psychological thing that Ryan would do to eventually prove that he won a situation that no one was even making a competition and Ryan's funny and cute and I love him so shoot, I guess this is me saying I love you too, again, like I told you 2 weeks ago on chat when I really thought I was chatting with Ryan, even though I didn't totally believe that you didn't tell that to Tara. Boy, that was awkward!

And, I'm not even sure that my whole reply up there even made any sense. Huh, weird.