Some of you know that Adria and Nursery are NOT getting along! I know, I know, its a stage that all kids go through--suck it up! Well, I tried and it didn't work out for anyone so I'm done sucking it up and I have been sitting with her in there for a few weeks. She refuses to leave my lap, and when she does, she keeps one hand touching me just in case. I wasn't sure that she was even noticing anything that happens in there but then . . .
The Singing-Lady (that's what we always called my mom) always brings sunshine's attached to Popsicle sticks for the kids to wave during Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam. Adria found this plant marker on the floor and assumed it was a Sunbeam stick and started singing the song. She didn't do it in this video, but she walks around constantly singing "Sunbeam, Sunbeam. At home, at school, at play." She must be hearing something in nursery!
Here's another of her favorite songs--"Pop Pop Tree" (Popcorn Popping)
The Singing-Lady (that's what we always called my mom) always brings sunshine's attached to Popsicle sticks for the kids to wave during Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam. Adria found this plant marker on the floor and assumed it was a Sunbeam stick and started singing the song. She didn't do it in this video, but she walks around constantly singing "Sunbeam, Sunbeam. At home, at school, at play." She must be hearing something in nursery!
Here's another of her favorite songs--"Pop Pop Tree" (Popcorn Popping)
1 comment:
I usually just took them the first time, and after that just pushed them through the door and left or stayed for a few minutes before sneaking out. They got over it eventually. That doesn't work for all kids though. In our LA ward there was a kid with an unblockable move. Every week when his mom left, he would cry until he threw up. Obviously he triumphed in short order since there is no play the parents could make to counter that. From then on he stayed with his mom instead of going to nursery.
Post a Comment