Daddy loves his girls.
I know that there are all kinds of daddies out there who would say the same, but our Daddy really loves his girls. While he has many responsibilities and many titles, the one he's most proud of, the one he takes the most serious, the one he esteems above all others is that of Daddy.
We know this because . . .
when Lainey colored a poster size picture of Mrs. Portillo (from Handy Manny), Daddy proudly displayed it on his work wall (even though I'm sure he's gotten some guff from the guys about it)Daddy always let's his girls "drive" even when he's just gotten home from a long day of work and would probably rather rest.
Daddy loves popcorn and eats every last piece of it, even if its two days old! But he's always happy to share it with his girls.
He loves to have fun with them and he loves to be silly and make them laugh.
Daddy's Girls love him too. They find him to be quite hilarious, in fact.
In this video, Daddy had recently undergone a spinal tap. He was in severe migraine pain from it and couldn't keep his head up but for a few minutes at a time. The girls, however, thought he was playing a game with them and couldn't stop the giggling (Lainey's over-the-top pretend giggles added to Adgie's sheer enjoyment.) Still if daddy puts his head down at the dinner table, the girls just crack up.
I know they don't know it yet, but our girlies are lucky to have a Daddy that adores them as much as he does.
2 comments:
Hahahaha OK that video was over the top adorable!!! I hope Butch is feeling better!!!!!!!!!
~ Danya
I'm loving the spotlights on each family member. Are you going to do "A Little About Mommy" next?
It is a well-known fact that Daddy's are the funniest people on the planet. They can do no wrong. :)
Also, I love Mrs. Portillo and I wish she would make me some cookies.
Post a Comment