Saturday, October 20, 2007
More Pictures
So I think one of the reasons I don't post pictures more often is because I feel like I have to add captions and explanations about what we were doing or who's in the pictures. Well, pictures and no captions has still got to be better than no pictures at all. Don't you think. So here you go. Enjoy.
T,B & A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is sooooooo...cute! btw, what were you doing? what was he occasion...looked like a party. who was in the pictures....would have been nice to see explanatory info!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Hey Cisneros, didn't you READ what i DID write? I don't put "explanatory info" cause it takes too long and if i know i have to do that, i'd rather not post pictures at all! Too much work.
I'll tell you all what's happening. These are recent and long time ago pictures. In some we are at the fair right near Hemet. Lainey was not fond of the cow, but was really excited about the swing ride. She cried when we took her off.
The pictures of her with a belt on and really long socks is because when daddy puts his socks and belts on, Lainey feels she needs to do the same . . . put HIS socks and belts on.
Then there's that weed picture. That just goes to show what a great gardener I am! A weed taller than me? Who does that? Well, i do. And, also it shows that even though Hemet is a desert, we have our fair share of plant growth! I had Butch take that picture because I am having a contest with a friend to see who can grow the biggest weed.
Lastly, there are some random pictures like of Lainey in the shower and Lainey with a mouth full of peaches. This stems from the fact that Lainey has decided she wants pictures of everything. She doesn't want to be in the pictures (she just wanted a picture of the shower, but no one in it . . . we convinced her to get in.
Glad you enjoyed them!
T
Post a Comment