Hello again everyone. I finally convinced my dad to make an update to this web page. How else are you all going to see how cute I am. Well, at least, how cute I can be. Now that I'm crawling EVERYWHERE, including up the stairs, mom and dad have started treating me a little different. I don't really get it. I've learned a few new words though, like "No." "Come back here." and "Don't put that in your mouth." I don't really know what all that means. I hope it's not important, cause I usually disregard most of what mom and dad say. I like to just do my own thing. I don't listen to well. Mommy says I'm just like dad.
The Bad
Mommy feeds me new foods on occasion. That's usually okay, but somtimes I'd rather be eating cardboard. That's where this reaction comes in. I've found if I make this face enough, through up my hands and shake my head a lot... mom tends to stop feeding me yucky stuff. I'd rather just eat squash. It's my favorite. My mom says it's gross, but I love it. My dad says he used to eat squash with Grandpa Wuehler when he was a kid. He said that he liked to put brown sugar on it. Not me though, I likes mine... RAW!
The SNEAKY
Little does daddy know what's coming his way in just a few seconds. Lets just say that soon after this picture mommy had to change my diaper. That caused us to be a little on the late side for church, which in turn made daddy think he needed to drive a little faster to get there, which caused him to drive a little too fast over the big dip, which made the police man driving by us in the other direction take notice. My dad must really love me because then he had the police man turn on these really pretty red and blue flashing lights. It was AWSOME! Fortunately for everyone my dad didn't get in any real trouble. He said he wasn't really speeding anyway, it just looked like it because he hit the dip a little harder than normal. I believe my dad! He's the best!
Don't forget to look at our recent pictures. Let my dad know what you think. brian@pzqdesigns.com
No comments:
Post a Comment