Friday, July 14, 2006

It's been a long time


Okay, so it's been a while since we've seen any updates here... what can I say?

So now here are some new pictures... sure Lainey is now almost 8 months old. Between her rolling and "scooching" she's determined to get around. She also usually has something in her mouth. Her favorite is the bottle of tylenol. (You can see it in this first & second pictures)






Maybe we're giving her the wrong impression of what we're supposed to use Tylenol for, but she loves it! And who are we to take it away from her?









Here's another one of her favorite mouth toys. I think she looks like a bull.








Sometimes dad's special powers of putting people to sleep come in handy. On this particular day Lainey just didn't want to take a nap. I just sat her down and started telling her some of my special *long winded* stories. She was out like a light in no time.














Well, that's all I've got for today. Let's see if I can continue my streak and make another post with some more pictures soon. I'm at one in a row! I'm on a roll!!!

Butch & Tara & Adelaine Posted by Picasa

No comments: