The New Home for Wuehler Updates from Hemet
After all the problems I had with the Yahoo! 360 page where people couldn't access the pictures or whatever the case may have been, I am now switching over to blogger.com. The major advantage for me is that it's directly interfaced with google's new software picasa2. (That may not mean much to most of you, but it's a good thing for me.) Blogger.com also has a site feed option for those of you that use news feeds, so you can be notified of updates automatically.
After all the problems I had with the Yahoo! 360 page where people couldn't access the pictures or whatever the case may have been, I am now switching over to blogger.com. The major advantage for me is that it's directly interfaced with google's new software picasa2. (That may not mean much to most of you, but it's a good thing for me.) Blogger.com also has a site feed option for those of you that use news feeds, so you can be notified of updates automatically.
No comments:
Post a Comment